Festival-goers are encouraged to park and ride the shuttle to the venue from one of the following two designated festival parking areas. Shuttles and parking are free and will be in operation throughout the day beginning at 10am to serve Wine and Food Festival guests!
Directions to Gig Harbor from I-5: Take the Highway 16 West exit, following Highway 16 to Gig Harbor. Exit at Wollochet Drive. Follow signs to the designated parking and shuttle service. Or to proceed to the Harbor History Museum venue*, continue across the intersection onto Stinson. Follow Stinson downhill, turn left onto Harborview Drive at the bottom of the hill. Follow Harborview Drive to the festival at 4121 Harborview Drive.
Directions to Gig Harbor traveling east on Highway 16: Exit at Wollochet Drive. Turn left onto Wollochet Drive. Follow signs to the designated parking and shuttle service. Or to proceed to the Harbor History Museum venue*, turn left onto Wollochet, continue over the overpass and take the first left at Stinson Avenue. Follow Stinson Avenue downhill, turn left onto Harborview Drive at the bottom of the hill. Follow Harborview Drive to the festival at 4121 Harborview Drive.
*Please note that there is no street parking available at the Harbor Wine & Food Festival site, the Harbor History Museum located at 4121 Harborview Drive, and street parking nearby is limited.
- Enter Festival through arch in Austin Estuary Park
- Gates open at 12:00PM. Final tastes/bites will be poured & served by 4:30PM.
- Bring your ID. You must be 21 or older to attend the event.
- 15 sip tickets are included with your ticket purchase.
- Additional sip tickets may be purchased at the Wine Store on the Festival Grounds. Cost is $10 for 4 tickets.
- You will receive a bag containing a commemorative tasting glass, plate, and program upon entrance.
- A class can only be attended if a ticket to the Grand Tasting was purchased.
- We strongly recommend pre-registering for classes online at bit.ly/harborwineandfood2017
- Check on walk-in class space 10 minutes prior to class start times at the class entrance.
- Purchase Wine, Spirits & Beers that you taste at the Festival at the on-site Wine Store in the Museum lobby.